NickoteenNickoteen

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Massive Attack Massive Attack

Great!

I really liked it. It was hard as heck, unlike most defend your castle games, where after a few levels, you don't even have to defend it, this was in fact challanging. Excelent.

Crack Shot Crack Shot

Not bad

Really good for passing time, and challanging your friends. I managed to get to level 10, then I shot too soon :P An allaround sweet timekiller. Try doing this in multiplayer (if you haven't already) That'd really rock. Will most likley not take that much more coding either.

nail jesus to the cross!! nail jesus to the cross!!

It's alright

It's alright. Not great, but alright. It's challanging, which is good. But it's kind of monotame, which is bad.

Exmortis Exmortis

Excelent

This really is excelent. You should seriously consider (unless you already do that is) going pro, with this kind of quality.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Good but unchallanging

Just as Dillusio, I'm currently just sitting here, watching the green men and tanks get turned to splatter with my 600+ tower guards, and full upgrades. But overall, a very good game. Perhaps implementing some sort of ammo cost would help.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Full screen

I liked the game overall, and I love the Madness style. BUT, you need to do something about the controls. every other knife in the knifetossing missed because the controlls locked outside the frame, and so on.